KZN Champs Results November 04 2016
Image Credit | The Coffee Mag ©
After an exciting competition in Durban the stakes have been set high for this years group of baristas heading to Nationals. The commitment shown by every barista, both to their coffee and their presentation, has been exceptional and we cannot wait to see the skills that come out at Nationals.
The following results are from the KZN Coffee Competition.
1. Bruce Manning (TriBeCa Coffee)
2. Wency Masawi (Nino’s Coffee)
3. Chad Whitby (Colombo Coffee)
4. Travis Scott (TriBeCa Coffee)
5. Fiks Khuzwayo (MRP Foundation)
6. Tim Krynauw (Ciro Beverage Solutions)
Latte Art Championship:
1. Jeff Stopforth (Beaver Creek Coffee Estate)
2. Tinotenda Magede (Nino’s Coffee)
Cup Tasters Championship:
1. Wency Masawi (Nino’s Coffee)
2. Chad Whitby (Colombo Coffee)
3. Rowan Mallon (Colombo Coffee)
4. Dylan Da Silva (Skyline Coffee)
The Coffee Magazine have some great photos from the competition so take a look here.