REGIONALS 2020: POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE March 23 2020
SCASA COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT
Regional Coffee Competition details to be announced once there is more clarity on the stabilising of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Provisional dates to be announced where available, however also subject to change in the event of uncertainty. In the meantime we would like to urge the community to stay calm and unite in the passion for coffee.
Stop The Spread with these handy tips from the World Health Organization to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
3. Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
4. Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
5. Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
6. If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
7. Only share information from trusted sources.
You can also Whatsapp 0600 123 456 for information or contact the National Institute for Communicable Diseases 0800 029 999 for more. Read more at https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
During these uncertain times remember to keep supporting small businesses, especially your favourite cafes and roasteries.