SCASA Announcements and updates from our Chairperson May 04 2018
A huge WELCOME/THANK YOU to the NEW/CONTINUING SCASA 2019 Cycle sponsors:
SCASA Platinum Sponsor: DaVinci Gourmet
SCASA Bronze Sponsor: VisionWorks Optometrist / Love your Eyes, Coffee Magazine
SCASA Equipment Sponsor: Victoria Arduino/Morrico, Mahlkonig/Koldserve, Ultimate Water/Everpure
Hostex Sponsor: Huletts
Upcoming Educational Events in July 2018:
- World Competitions Educational Program and Judges Certification (KZN). Deadline to register 15 June 2018, limited space.
- SCA AST Qualification (GP). Deadline to register 15 June 2018, limited space.
- Q Graders Certification (GP) Deadline to register 15 June 2018, limited space. (Info to be released soon)
Contact SCASA for information (email@example.com), or follow the SCASA facebook page
New Cycle for SCASA Board of Directors:
Thank you to the team of Directors that created new and needed events in coffee in South Africa the last 2 years.
Nominations to serve on the Board of Directors will be open within the next month. Please look out for the nomination document to be released soon.
Competitions and events coming up:
- Hostex, with the Gauteng Regional Coffee competitions next week. Good luck to all the competitors.
- KZN, EC & WC Regional Coffee competitions to be hosted at any interested coffee partner venue. Please contact SCASA with suggestions.
- Bloemfontein Coffee Expo happening 26 & 27 May, visit the show as great coffee innovation is happening in the region.
- Brewers Cup Casual Competition to be hosted in Cape Town end of May. Any interested coffee partner may contact SCASA to host the event, by 14 May.
VACANCY: contact SCASA for details
- Competition Co-Ordinator Position available
On behalf of SCASA Board of Directors