Become a Sponsor Member
Become a sponsor member of SCASA and enter a growing community of coffee passionate individuals in Southern Africa!
Aside from financing regional and national barista competitions, we are working on developing more services for our members. We also have the intent to further develop website-related, interactive market services for our members and to produce a national Barista Standard.
If you are interested in helping to fund these actions, we are asking for special "voluntary" support from our members - to pay an additional R2,000.00 and therefore, a higher R2,500.00 annual subscription.
SCASA Sponsor Members will receive:
- Daily Coffee Market Updates
- Invites and reduced entry to SCASA events
- Discounts on competition registration fees
- Directory Listing on SCASA database
- Networking opportunities and referrals
Sponsor Membership - R2500/year
Together with the above, this support would provide members with a number of benefits which include:
- Being recognised on the SCASA website, listed as a “Sponsor Member”
- Having a member logo assigned to their name acting as a direct link to their website
- Recognition within the “Commercial Directory” sector of the website. This section offers a range of categories, products and/or service under which members names will be listed, relating to their business as well as a link to their website
SCASA is a Section 2 Non Profit company with Registration Number 2007/010996/08.
Membership support for the association and the future developments for our Southern African coffee industry, is of course important to us all. Thus we can assure you that while the association feels it important to recognise its financial sponsors, that it does not in any way lessen the respect that the association shall continue to forward to all the its members.
If this sounds good to you go ahead and fill in the fields above to purchase your SCASA Sponsor Membership.